Neutering – Spay (Female)
Advantages of Spay:
- Reduce Population.
- Reduce the attraction of the male gender.
- Decrease mammary gland tumors
- Reduces chances of cat going astray.
Neutering -Castration (Male)
This is performed under general Anesthesia. The testicles are exposed, legated (tied off) and removed. There are typically a few sutures in a dog castration; the sutures are removed in 7-10 days with a limit on exercise.Veterinary Surgical Services in Muscat Oman.
Advantages of Castration:
- Decreases the likelihood of marking, wandering for females.
- Decreases chances of testicular tumors.
- Decreases the chances of fighting and cat going astray
|Cat- Castration (complete package with medications)
Note: cryptorchidism will have different pricing
|Cat- Spay (complete package with medications):|
|Cat- Spay in Normal||35,000|
|Cat- Spay in Heat||40,000|
|Cat- Spay in Abortion||55,000|
|Dog- Castration – Depending on weight (Includes medications)
Note: Cryptorchidism will have different pricing
|Dog- Spay – Depending on weight (Includes medications and 2 days accommodation)
Special Prices for Stray Animals
- All Operations is a package that includes medications & 2 follow-up.
- Dog/ Cats in (heat or abortion) will be an additional charge to the actual price.